Hallett Employment Law Services Ltd is committed to maintain client privacy and confidentiality, and keeping all personal data we receive from you secure. We recognise the importance of your privacy.
Naturally as solicitors we maintain strict confidence in our client’s details. We are also a registered Data Controller with the Office of the Information Commissioner in the UK. As solicitors we are bound by legislative and regulatory provisions to report any potential money laundering and / terrorist activities. If we reasonably believe or suspect any client of money laundering and / or terrorist activities we are obliged to report them without notifying the client concerned. If you have any questions on this you should either contact us or refer to the guidance on this subject produced by the Law Society at http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/
Other than as listed below we do not share, sell, or disclose to any third party, any personal data collected on this website. The data we hold is kept securely and only accessed by authorised personnel for authorised uses.
Our website collects personally identifiable information such as names and addresses only from visitors who voluntarily input such information in response to prompts placed at various points in the website.
1. Personal Identification And Contact Information
This includes your name and contact details. We collect and use this information to:-
- Provide and complete the services you request from us
- Confirm your identity in order to comply with our statutory and regulatory requirements under the anti-money laundering and terrorist financing provisions.
- Fulfil our client-care obligations to you as required under our professional /contractual obligations.
- To maintain accurate accounting records
- To enable us to answer any enquiries you may have about us or our services
- For marketing our services
- For our business development planning
- To verify your identity for security purposes
- To assist us to make our services and website as useful to you as possible.
2. E-mail Addresses
Your e-mail address will be recognised by our servers and pages that you visit may recorded. This information assists us in evaluating and maintaining quality control, and to ensure that you are provided with the documents/information/services you have requested from us. We collect E-mail addresses from the e-mails you send us.
3. Non –Personally Identifiable Information
Data containing non-personally identifiable information when you visit this website, such as the type of browser you are using, or the domain name of your internet service provider will be collected. We also collect aggregate information on site pages our users visit.
4. Financial Details
This information is used to obtain payment for goods and services that you have requested from us.
5. Updating information
You may, at any time, review or update the information we hold about you. If you wish to update any of your information please log-in and change your details. If you have difficulties with updating please contact us. To see our confidentiality policy please contact us.
6. Reviewing Of Policy
Hallett Employment Law Services Ltd may revise this policy, or any part of it, at any time as its needs, or changes in technology require with or without notice. Therefore we suggest you review this policy from time to time for any changes.